CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2021
PHOTO SHOOT FOR FOURÂ
+ BOOK YOUR SHOOT DATE NOW AND YOU’LL RECIEVE $100 CREDIT TOWARDS PRODUCTS!
PLUS A FREE 8X12 WOOD PRINT!
We all know it’s been a hard 2 years for everyone and I want to do something extra special for you by offering a promo so good that I haven’t done before!
BOOK A PHOTO SHOOT (OR GRAB A GIFT VOUCHER)& YOU’LL RECEIVE …
– For $99 you’ll receive a full service photography experience at the studio or outdoor at the studio for 4 (valued at $200) with the option to add on more people.
– every photo shoot includes pre-session consultation, access to the studio closet (maternity gowns and sitter sessions), multiple outfit changes, Individual and group poses and an In-person ordering appointment to choose your products. Please view the range of products available here
FOUR STEPS TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPERIENCE!
This call helps me get to know you and your needs for your session. It’s also a good time ask questions.
Book your Photo session
Once your session is booked we can start planning the details. Now is a good time to think about where you will hang your finished Artworks.
Photo session day
When you arrive you will be welcomed into the studio. I will finalise colours and prop selections. You can then sit back, relax (even snooze!) while I photograph your baby!
This is the big reveal! I will invite you back to the studio to view your beautiful images and place your order. My goal is for you to love all your images!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS …
How many spots are available?
There are only 10 spots available for the Christmas special this year. If this is your first time getting professional portraits, you are in good hands!
How long is the photo shoot and ordering appointment?
Consultations take place on the phone and take 20-30 minutes and are essential in planning for the end result of your photo session.
Your photo shoot takes up to 1 hour or longer. Older babies session move quickly as bubs have limited attention at this age.
Sales appointments usually take 40 minutes to an hour, it’s important you’re not rushed and are happy with what you’ve chosen.
What should I wear? What do I need to bring?
We can talk about outfits and your style in your phone consultation and I will help guide you in what outfits compliment each other.
Detailed information will be emailed out upon booking depending on the type of session you’ve booked
Who can attend the photo shoot?
These photo shoots are perfect for capturing your baby’s growth, the bond with your family and grandparents, you and your pet or your growing pregnant belly!
The photo shoot is limited to 4 people with the option to add on extra people for $40 per person.
Do I get the digital images?
Yes, you get the digital negative (file) of every print you choose to purchase, on USB for personal use.
How much does it cost?
The session fee is usually $200 and this includes use of the small studio closet for maternity and sitter babies. The sitting fee is due upon booking to confirm your shoot date, this can be done online.Â The photos start at $209 for a beautiful matted and mounted, fine art print, guaranteed to last 75+ yrs, with framing as an option but most people love our Fine Art Album. There is no obligation to buy and you only pay for what you love. Your print order is settled at your sales/reveal appointment. For the full product and price list please contact us
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes! Payment plans are available, please contact me for more info!
What COVID-safe measures are in place?
– Currently all session’s must be held outdoors at the studio, I have plenty of beautiful options at the studio or we can decide on another outdoor location
– Your temperature will be checked upon arrival
– I ask that you wash your hands thoroughly and sanitise your hands
– a mask must be worn at all times but can be removed for the photo session
– I ask that if any one in your family is feeling unwell or showing symptoms such as a cough, fever, sneezing, runny nose, a temperature or an upset tummy that you postpone your appointment
– Hand sanitiser will be available to clients to use throughout the session
– There is always 24 hours between all sessions in the studio
– All surfaces, fabrics etc are washed (always have been) between sessions
– A face mask will be worn by me for all sessions, indoor or outdoor
– For the health and safety of your precious new baby, all Newborn sessions are currently held outdoors only (subject to change with Goverment guidelines) where I can keep that 1.5m social distancing
I WOULD LOVE TO CAPTURE YOUR FAMILY …