We are COVID safe! Please view our Health and Safety Policy Here
It’s been a long 3 months of lockdown and I am excited to welcome my clients back to the studio!
For the health and safety of you all, below is the current health policy:
– Currently all session’s must be held outdoors at the studio, I have plenty of beautiful options at the studio or we can decide on another outdoor location
– Your temperature will be checked upon arrival
– I ask that you wash your hands thoroughly and sanitise your hands
– a mask must be worn at all times but can be removed for the photo session
– I ask that if any one in your family is feeling unwell or showing symptoms such as a cough, fever, sneezing, runny nose, a temperature or an upset tummy that you postpone your appointment
– Hand sanitiser will be available to clients to use throughout the session
– There is always 24 hours between all sessions in the studio
– All surfaces, fabrics etc are washed (always have been) between sessions
– A face mask will be worn by me for all sessions, indoor or outdoor
– For the health and safety of your precious new baby, all Newborn sessions are currently held outdoors only (subject to change with Goverment guidelines) where I can keep that 1.5m social distancing
If you have any questions at all, please contact me
Professional portraits for Newborns, Babies and Maternity
I have been photographing the Central Coast’s newest little residents since 2011 and creating heirloom artwork for their family’s to display in their homes.
Let’s begin your family’s legacy today!
Central Coast NSW Newborn, Baby and Family Photographer.
Experience custom photography in a comfortable home setting
My name is Karmel and I’m a professional photographer servicing clients from the Central Coast, Newcastle and Sydney. I work with expectant mums, new parents and young families to create custom wall art and heirloom albums to be passed through the generations of your family.
At the studio, my focus is your family and creating custom photographic art for your home. Every session is custom design to you and your family.
My goal is to work with you and create custom heirloom artwork that will last through the generations of your family. In 5, 10 or 20 years time, as you walk past your wall art, it will evoke the emotions and memories from that moment.
The studio is Full service, this means I take care of everything for you, from the consultation to the delivery of your Wall art and heirloom products, you’re in good hands.
“BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND”
This call helps me get to know you and your needs for your session. It’s also a good time ask questions.
Book your Photo session
Once your session is booked we can start planning the details. Now is a good time to think about where you will hang your finished Artworks.
Photo session day
When you arrive you will be welcomed into the studio. I will finalise colours and prop selections. You can then sit back, relax (even snooze!) while I photograph your baby!
This is the big reveal! I will invite you back to the studio to view your beautiful images and place your order. My goal is for you to love all your images!
Fall in love with my images …
CLICK TO VIEW
CLICK TO VIEW
CLICK TO VIEW
What clients are saying …
“Karmel is highly professional, she went above and beyond to ensure my girls were comfortable during their session, making them laugh and smile throughout. I highly recommend Karmel to anyone who is interested in having their young family photographed. I love seeing my canvas of my girls on the wall everyday and the quality is amazing!’